Monday, November 16, 2009

Jessica alba butt. Some new pics.

Jessica alba butt. Fresh pics...
jessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba butt
Im probably the most insecure person ever. How do I stop? and I have no reason to be? photo? im soo insecure about everything! my ass my tits on my face my skin color I hate everything about me, but I've had several people tell me im pretty ... especially my boyfreind tells me that I am really nice and I shouldn't worry but I still get so insecure! ! so insecure that i cannot even watch TV with him! ill see someone like jlo or Shakira or Jessica Alba and I want to cry in secret the cause could never seem to ... I was put under so much physical effort bustin ass doin my exercises and my boyfriend one days noticed my butt and my boobs and it was like freakin out because he swore that he had grown up .... im very young (18), so im still growing, but I feel like Im still not be enough for him .... I do not know what to do IM depressed all the time and cannot find help! link to my album http / / s551.photobucket.com/albums/ii454 ... PS yes thats for real can Belly Dance!
Download s e x tapes here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment